Position: Technical Author
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000
Office Location: Manchester City Centre
The Role: Our client is now seeking an experienced Technical Author to join their engineering team in their central Manchester based offices. The successful candidate will be joining a rapidly growing software design consultancy whose core markets include automotive, medical, semiconductors and financial software solutions.
You will ideally have experience within a fast-paced software development environment, some experience within the automotive, medical electronics or finance software markets, be a detailed oriented, creative thinker and have experience with the following:
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven authoring experience in a software development environment.
- Knowledge of markup languages such as HTML, XML or Markdown.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel etc.)
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
In this role you will have the chance to create technical documentation, how to guides, technical blogs, industry level articles and other technical content to meet their customers requirements. This will include a mixture of internal and external documents so attention to detail and presenting a clear and concise message is vital.
- Familiarity with open-source tools within the marketing tech stack
- Degree qualification within a relevant subject
Please contact Laurence Powell or Andrew Knight at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions Ltd to discuss this role in further detail.