https://www.ko2.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/ko2-logo-white-300x300.png 0 0 admin https://www.ko2.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/ko2-logo-white-300x300.png admin2021-02-10 20:04:122021-02-10 20:04:12SPICE System and Software Quality Auditor
LOCATION OF WORK: This is a fully remote working role
CONTRACT LENGTH: 6 months initially
RATE: £50-60 per hour
IR35: This is an outside of IR35 contract
Our automotive client requires a System and Software Quality Auditor with SPICE/ ASPICE experience to join its team for an initial 6 month period.
You will be responsible for auditing and assessing the product development projects to ensure compliance with Automotive SPICE and GREEN New Product Developments and Product Launches.
- Approve the project Quality Plans to ensure alignment with SPICE/ ASPICE requirements.
- Schedule and conduct independent quality audits to ensure that Quality Plans and processes are implemented as per project milestones.
- Participate in Sprint reviews, product release meetings, & maturity gates sign off events.
- Verify that the software and systems meet the required customer and internal acceptance criteria.
- Ensure that non-conformances of work products, processes, and process activities with are identified, recorded, communicated to the relevant parties, tracked, resolved, and further prevented.
- Escalate non-conformances to appropriate levels of management
- Monitor and support Quality KPI’s for software and systems development and launch.
- The Systems and Software QA have the authority to stop software releases and raise the RED FLAG for the program.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and competence:
- Certified SPICE Assessor
- 5 years+ of experience with Software and systems development processes
- Relevant technical qualification in embedded software development, electronics, or Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience in a quality role within a high-tech, engineering and manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to go into the details of the software and systems development in line with SPICE requirements
- Excellent communication, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience with the ISO 26262 Functional Safety standard
- Ability for limited travel to our offices/make sites around the world and to our customers globally.
- Support global process development to comply with SPICE and safety standards.