Position: Software Product Engineer
Package: Up to £60,000 + Bonus, Healthcare, Pension and 33 days flexi-holidays
Location of office: Fully Remote Working
The Company: Our client, a leader in the development of autonomous driving applications and software tools are now seeking an experienced Software Project Engineer to join their growing software engineering team, working on a fully remote basis.
The role: As a Software Product Engineer in the software engineering team your role will be to help shape and deliver a range of autonomous driving software platforms and tools to meet customers specifics needs. You will closely with product managers, integrators and software developers to define and build software releases for a host of innovative products.
This is a pivotal role in the team and will suit a software professional who has hands on development experience but also enjoys being involved in high level decisions and having a real impact in how products are delivered. The successful Software Product Engineer can expect their role to involve:
- Take responsibility for software deliveries from early-access demonstrators to full-scale product releases.
- Together with our product management team, help to define the content of the product installer, consisting of the SDK, tools, examples and user documentation.
- Build installers for various target Operating System and hardware platforms.
- Design and implement example applications to illustrate the capabilities of the software.
- Integrate licensing tools into the release as appropriate.
- Write and review technical user documentation.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree qualified – Computer science or similar
- Familiarity with C++ or Python
- Version control systems – Git or similar
- Software build and integration tools – compilers, Cmake, CoNAN etc
Desirable skills and experience:
- Automotive software and ADAS systems
- Producing technical documentation
- Microcontroller or Microprocessor devices
Package includes: Salary of up to £60,000, 33 days flexi-holiday, remote working, healthcare, excellent pension and bonus scheme
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity apply with an up-to-date CV today or contact Laurence Powell or Andrew Knight at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions