https://www.ko2.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/ko2-logo-white-300x300.png 0 0 admin https://www.ko2.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/ko2-logo-white-300x300.png admin2024-02-07 08:37:592024-02-07 08:37:59Senior Software Engineer – C, C++, Rust, Linux
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Manchester based clients growing team. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software solutions that are used across multiple industries. You will work with a dynamic team of engineers and take a lead role in projects involving Linux-based open-source technologies.
- Design and develop embedded software solutions using C, C++, Python, or Rust.
- Take a lead role in cross-functional teams to define software requirements and specifications.
- Take a lead role in the development of Linux-based systems and utilize open-source technologies.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure code quality and best practices.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Experience in a similar role where you have taken a lead role on technical matters including planning, code reviews and assigning work packages.
- Proven experience in software development using C, C++, Python, or Rust.
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems and open-source technologies.
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with a passion for developing clean, reliable software solutions and keen to use the open-source technology stack, this could be the role for you!
Apply today for immediate consideration or contact Laurence Powell or Chris Fawcett at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions for more information.