LOCATION OF WORK: A mixture of onsite and remote working can be offered.
An electronics company who specialise in the design and development of a wide range of IoT connected devices require a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to join their R&D team.
During the CV-19 pandemic business has rocketed for this companies’ devices. As such they are now investing heavily in new R&D.
You will have opportunity to work on several electronic products in this role. Some products will be at proof-of-concept stage, others will be enhancing current products with new features and technology.
This role offers you the chance to work on devices which have a positive impact on people lives. The variety of work will ensure you are satisfied as an Electronics Design Engineer.
In this role you will be working within a multidisciplined R&D team, consisting of Embedded Software, Mechanical and Electronic Engineers.
- Full electronic lifecycle development (from requirements to manufacture)
- Analogue and Digital design skills
- Experience designing low power embedded microcontroller/ microprocessor-based products
- Designed battery powered devices (ideally Handheld/ Portable devices)
- Communication protocol interfacing – DDR, UART, USB, ADC’s, DAC’s, I2C, Ethernet etc.
- Designed for EMC, ESD, LVD, CE, safety approvals
- Comfortable working part of a multidisciplined R&D tram
- Experience working on Wireless Communication/ RF based products (e.g. BLE, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G, Zigbee)
- Designed products for High Volume Manufacture