Position: Senior Electronic Engineer
Location: Brighton + Hybrid Work from home
Salary: Up to £85,000 + benefits
The Role: KO2 are now partnering with an exciting electronics device company in the Brighton area as they continue to grow their engineering team. They are now looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to take a lead role in the development of a range of new products. You will report to the Head of Engineering and be responsible for leading a team of 3 engineers whilst remaining technically hands on. You will ideally have a strong electronics design background and have experience leading projects or team leading a small team.
Taking a lead role, you be accountable for the electronic design, development and test of the company’s new and existing electronic product portfolio. The successful Electronics Engineer to expect their role to involve:
- Proactively lead technical discussion and drive issues closure with relevant parties.
- Articulate technical proposals/justification/issues and provide clear technical updates to project and management teams regularly on progress.
- Communicate technical changes and impact to the team, motivate, coach and support team members in their deliverables.
- Provide feedback and reports in conjunction with the personal development. Participate in the review an appraisal programme for the team members performance.
- Be accountable for the highest quality delivery of our work for all our products.
- Ensure that designs are properly verified according to engineering procedures and comply with relevant regulatory standards.
- Manage the internal and external change process on existing designs.
- Approve designs and engineering changes for general release.
Keys Skills and Experience Required:
- Digital and Analogue circuit design
- Multilayer PCB design and layout
- Project or team leading experience
- Experience taking ownership of projects and products.
Please contact Laurence Powell or Chris Fawcett at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions Ltd to discuss this role in further detail and apply today with an up-to-date CV!