Position: Head of Program
Location of work: Newcastle- Office Based
Salary: Up to £80,000
The Company: Our client is a well-established market leading engineering company, based in the North East. A new position has become available for a talented and motivated Head of Program to join our client’s business specializing in the design, development and manufacture of life saving devices.
As Head of Program, you will manage the Safety Respiratory and Protective Systems Program Team (Project Manager and Life Cycle Manager, System Engineers) for all products in the portfolio.
The successful candidate will implement and improve processes, methods and tools.
You will be responsible for providing a program strategy for Safety Respiratory and Protective Systems UK in alignment with Product Management and Head of R&D.
You will plan and manage both resources and budgets for product development projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Charted Status (Professional Institute) preferred such as PMI, APM or PRINCE2
- 5 years or more of professional experience in leadership of teams in an R&D environment
- Significant depth of knowledge of Project Management / Life Cycle Management
- Good knowledge in Engineering Disciplines (Mechanic, Electronics, Software)
- Excellent people management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Science
- Experience of leading a technical team
To discuss this role in further detail please contact Chris Fawcett at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions.