LOCATION OF WORK: This is a fully remote working role
My client is now experiencing an exciting period of growth as they have new products due for release within the next 18 months. With that in mind they are looking to add an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to the team. This role can be performed fully remotely, and they are keen to hire a likeminded, C++ enthusiast to join their growing team.
The ideal Embedded Engineer will be strong coding with modern C++ and ideally have worked coding for RTOS or bare metal platforms. Experience with a host of microcontrollers and communication protocols is also required. You will be working towards the development of cutting-edge products within the medical sector so any experience working to safety critical or highly regulated standards is desirable.
- C++ (ideally C++ 11, 14 or 17)
- Embedded Systems
- RTOS or Bare Metal Development
- Microcontroller / Microprocessor experience
- A team player, who enjoys collaborative and positive team environments.
- Developing to Software Coding standards, ideally Safety Critical e.g. MISRA
- Application-level development in C++
- Developed devices using Wireless Communication technology e.g. BLE, Bluetooth, GSM, LTE, WiFi, Zigbee
- Devops environments e.g. Azure Devops / CI / CD