https://www.ko2.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/ko2-logo-white-300x300.png 0 0 admin https://www.ko2.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/ko2-logo-white-300x300.png admin2021-08-31 19:03:242021-08-31 19:03:24Electronics Engineer with Analogue/ SMPSU
POSITION: Electronics Engineer with Analogue/ SMPSU experience
LOCATION OF WORK: Crawley, West Sussex and Remote Working (when task work can be performed remotely)
RATE: £45-50 per hour
CONTRACT LENGTH: 6 months initially
IR35 STATUS: Outside of IR35
START DATE: asap
A successful and highly regarded electronics business requires an experienced Electronics Engineer with Analogue/ Power Supply experience to join the company for an initial 6-month contract which is likely to be extended.
You will be required to investigate and establish the root cause of failure for some of the company’s existing electronic products that have been returned by customers. It is highly likely that the cause of some of the failures will include motor drives (low voltage and high voltage power electronics) and low voltage controllers. As such you should be an Electronics Engineer is comfortable working on single phase and 3-phase circuits.
Although the role is root cause analysis it does require you to be an Electronics Engineer rather than a pure Test Engineer.
If you are an all-rounded Electronics Engineer who enjoys investigative task work and cause of failure, this will be a role that will keep you nicely stimulated.
- Confident fault finding down to component level and determining the root cause for failure/damage in the associated circuit. Able to propose solutions to problems discovered including circuit design changes where required.
- Analogue and Digital circuitry experience
- Experience of power electronics, SMPSU, 3-phase motor inverters
- 8D quality investigations
- EMC knowledge
- Good communications skills (verbal and written)