POSITION: Electronics Engineer
SALARY: £30,000- £40,000
LOCATION OF WORK: Wakefield
A new position has been created for an Electronics Engineer to join our SME sized client in the Wakefield area. The successful Electronics Engineer will be joining a small design team with the chance to contribute to the development of a new range of products within the industrial testing equipment sector.
You will be expected to contribute towards the full design life cycle of a new product range whilst also maintaining existing products. You will take part in design meetings and work closely with other engineers with your role including: concept design, PCB design, circuit design, debugging hardware and in house testing.
For the right Electronics Engineer there is plenty of opportunity to develop your skills set in a challenging environment whilst working on a range of new, industry leading products.
- Analogue design – lower power design
- PCB layout – Altium or PADs desired
- Circuit prototyping and test
- Dege qualification in Engineering discipline
- Microchip PIC processors
- Embedded C and Assembler programming
- Networking protocols: SPI, RS232, RS484, TCP/IP, I2C etc