Location of work: Hybrid working
Location of office: Stockport, Greater Manchester
This is an opportunity to work in a brand new team for a brand new platform development which has no legacy code. You will be developing the backend for a new cloud platform as a set of distributed microservices. If you want a role using the most modern practices and pushing the boundaries of technology then this role will definitely fulfil you.
This IoT platform will be a core part of our business and be the base for many of our future developments. It aims to give customers greater visibility of their buildings, and help make positive impacts towards reducing energy usage and carbon footprints, and ultimately achieving our goal of making buildings perform better for our customers and helping to create a more sustainable future.
If you would like the chance to be involved in a very exciting brand new development, working as part of small team where you will be involved from end-to-end, then this role will be ideally suited to you.
- 2+ years commercial experience
- An enthusiastic developer, who wishes to push the boundaries of C# .NET development
- Good understanding of inter-process communication design and implementation between many distinct microservices, both within the same and disparate physical systems
- Knowledge of implementing HTTP server stacks
- Understanding of Version Control
- IP networking e.g. TCP IP