Location of work: Fully remote.
Rate: Up to £60 per hour, outside IR35
An electronics company in Reading, who design and manufacture consumer telematic devices require an RF Engineer to join the team for an initial 6 month contract which is very likely to be extended with the amount of project work on.
In this role you will be the RF specialist within the R&D team, taken ownership of all RF tasks.
You will have opportunity to work on a variety of devices all of which use RF communication. There will be a mixture of new product design work as well as working on existing products where you will improving and enhancing the RF communication capability.
This role offers you the chance to work on varied RF work, working from system to component level.
- Proven experience in RF design- from system level to component
- RF experience in receivers, transmitters, synthesisers, and antennas
- Full product lifecycle experience
- Knowledge of antenna design and optimisation
- Experience working on high-volume manufactured products
- Knowledge of radio standards and experience of taking products through certification
- Experience in using RF test equipment such as network analysers and spectrum analysers
- Experience of Architectural design, systems design, component level testing and a good understanding of EMC.