Position: Software Product Owner
Location of work: Fully Remote Working
Package includes: Salary of up to £60,000, 33 days flexi-holiday, flexitime, remote working, Healthcare plus excellent pension and bonus scheme
The role: An exciting position has now been created for a Software Product Owner to join our client working towards the development of industry leading autonomous driving software solutions. Leading a team of 8 engineer you will be tasked with leading the development and maintenance of business-critical projects whilst working closely with business stakeholders and delivering on their needs.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Software Engineer with a strong background at application-level development ideally C++ or C programming, who has lead small teams or projects through to successful completion. You will understand the bigger picture, be comfortable gathering customer requirements, creating project plans and be able to articulate what is required to your team and assist them to achieve your project goals.
As a Software Product Owner you can expect your role to be varied and challenging, with no two days the same. The ideal candidate will be motivated by taking on challenging tasks and achieving their goals. You should expect the role to include:
- Owning the project vision and direction of the team
- Managing the team and project through every development stage
- Defining project deliverables including timescales, budget, resource allocation and more
- Liaising with other business stakeholders around the globe.
- Reviewing, monitoring and troubleshooting where required
- Leading your development team on a daily basis.
This is a crucial role within the business and as such comes with plenty or responsibility and with it the chance to make a real impact in software development with plenty of opportunity for career growth. On offer is a strong salary of up to £60,000 plus an excellent benefits package and very flexible working hours and remote working options.
Skills and experience required:
- C++ or Java programming background
- Application level development background
- Experience leading a team or projects
- Agile methodologies – SCRUM, TDD etc
- Strong organisation and communication skills
Desirable skills and experience:
- Automotive sector experience
For all the details on this fantastic opportunity contact Laurence Powell or Andrew Knight at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions Ltd today.