Position: Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
Location of office: Coventry
The Role: An exciting new role has now been created for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join our clients brand new offices in the Coventry area as they continue to grow their engineering design team.
The successful embedded engineer will be joining a small, growing team and have the chance to be involved in the full development lifecycle of a range of next-generation products. You will be expected to be involved in all aspects of development and can expect plenty of variety in day-to-day tasks and the chance to make a real impact in the design of these brand new devices.
- Embedded C/C++ programming
- RTOS or Bare metal development
- 8-32 Bit micros – ARM Cortex (STM32 Chipset)
- RS232, RS485, TCP/IP, I2C, SPI and other protocols
- Experience working on as many of the following types of products: IoT, Wireless, RF, Low power/ Battery operated, Mass manufacture, Consumer/ Commercial
- BLE, Bluetooth, ZigBee, WiFi
- Agile development (JIRA, GitHub)
- Experience implementing and adhering safety coding guideline standards e.g. Safety Critical or MISRA C
This role will best suit an experienced embedded software engineer who can illustrate experience in a similar role, successfully delivering working solutions in agreed upon time frames. You will want to be hands on in all aspects of development and consider yourself a strong problem solver who has an eye for detail. A keenness to use modern methodologies and cutting edge technology is also desirable.
For all the details on this fantastic opportunity contact Laurence Powell or Andrew Knight at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions Ltd today.