Electronics Engineer - Medical Devices
fast-growing electronics business who specialise in the design of handheld diagnostic devices that test for CV-19, general health, infection and genetics require an Electronics Design Engineer to join the hardware team.
Due to high demand globally for the company’s IoT connected devices, the company is investing heavily into new research and development to satisfy their customer needs.
For an electronics engineer who enjoys new product design and development this is a very exciting opportunity and you will be thoroughly fulfilled.
For this role you must have mixed signal design skills (Analogue and Digital) and should be used to working on microcontroller/ microprocessor based embedded systems.
In this role you will have chance to work on product developments from concept stage to manufacture, working closely with scientists, embedded software engineers, mechanical design engineers and fellow electronic engineers.
The projects you will be working on tend to be fairly fast paced, so you should be an engineer who will thrive in an energetic and ambitious working environment.
If you want the chance to work in a fantastic company which has a clear purpose to positively impact healthcare on a global scale, then this is a role for you.
- Full electronic lifecycle experience (from concept to production)
- Mixed signal design skills (Analogue and Digital)
- Designed electronic products for safety critical sectors (e.g. Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Oil+Gas)
- Altium schematic capture experience
- Comfortable working on fast paced project developments
- CE marking experience
- Knowledge of optical fluorescent detection systems
- Knowledge of electrochemistry interfacing circuitry
- Knowledge of magnetic circuits
To discuss this role in further detail please contact Andrew Knight or Chris Oddy at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions Ltd.