LOCATION OF OFFICE: York, North Yorkshire
LOCATION OF WORK: This role can be performed fully remotely
An exciting position has now been created for a Senior Embedded Engineer to join our client as they continue to produce industry leading, high-quality equipment that is used around the world. As the Senior Embedded Engineer, you will be involved in building, launching and maintaining a host of products globally, whilst working in a multi-disciplinary team.
This really is a unique role for an experienced Embedded Engineer to have the chance to make a real impact in the design and development of a range of new, interesting products. You will be required to be involved in early product requirement meetings and be able to deliver products meeting specific agreed upon on time frames and budgetary constraints. You will be working as part of multidisciplinary design team and as a senior team member you should be able to work on individual projects and make important development related decisions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Embedded C and Assembler software development
- Low level programming of micro-controller hardware modules
- Real-time operating systems
- ARM, Renesas, Infineon or Freescale microcontrollers
- Relevant Engineering discipline degree qualification
- Automotive experience – AUTOSAR, A-SPICE etc
- CAN, Ethernet, UART, and Serial Data Bus Networks
- Agile development methods – SCRUM
- Python or Ruby scripting
This role can be performed fully remotely but at the same time they would happily welcome the successful Embedded Engineer to join the team in their York based offices on a regular basis. They are keen to offer flexibility for the right candidate and feel having the correct work/life balance is important for all members of the company.