Position: Senior Electronic Engineer
Location of work: Hybrid working
Location of office: Dorset
Our client is a well-established market leading test engineering solutions company, based in Dorset. A position has become available for a talented and motivated Electronic and Electrical Engineer to join our client’s business specialising in bespoke test solutions. As a Senior Engineer, you will work with a team to develop test solutions to customers needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of projects at the same time. You should have strong organisational skills and be able to multi-task whilst leading a team of engineers delivering cutting edge testing solutions for customers in a variety of sectors.
Skills and Experience:
- Electronic and electrical design experience
- Testing equipment design experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Possess all requirements for successfully meeting formal Security Check (SC) criteria
- Analogue and digital design
- Quality assurance background
- Experience working withing a regulated environment
- Power Engineering
To discuss this role in further detail please contact Chris Fawcett at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions.