Due to an influx of new project work, our electronics client is looking to add a third Electronics Design Engineer to the team.
The business specialises in developing advanced satellite communication solutions for a variety of industry sectors. The company are recognised globally as the ‘leader’ in new satellite technology.
In this role you will be working from concept to manufacture. It is therefore important that you enjoy working throughout the product lifecycle.
You should be an Electronics Engineer who has a range of electronic design skills (rather than specialising in one niche). This role offers you the chance to use Analogue, Digital, SMPSU, PCB, RF and FPGA skills if you wish. Having experience with as many of these skill areas as possible is advantageous.
With the business landing lots of new project work, it is a very exciting time to join the business with lots of interesting new design work on offer.
The satellite industry is one of the few industry sectors that is booming in the current market and is only set to grow. It is well documented how much Elon Musk is investing in the satellite industry at present!
- Full product lifecycle design (from requirements capture to manufacture)
- Design of complex, high speed circuits implemented as high density, multi-layer (10+) PCBs
- Experience designing products that use:
- Microcontrollers/ Microprocessors
- Digital Signal processors
- High speed Digital interfaces
- Experience designing systems used in Safety Critical industries (e.g. Automotive, Aerospace, Defence, Medical, Oil+Gas)
- DC-DC power supply design
- Experience working on products that use RF communications
- PCB design
- FPGA (VHDL/ Verilog programming)
To discuss this in further detail please contact Andrew Knight or Chris Oddy at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions Ltd.