LOCATION OF WORK: This role can be performed Fully Remotely in the UK. There is no need to go to the office, but if it is preferred to work some of the time or full time in the office this can be offered.
SALARY: £50,000-70,000 (depending on experience)
An established electronics business with modern working practices requires a Senior ASIC Design Engineer to join its fun, friendly and high performing team.
The business is recognized globally as the leading IC supplier of sensor ASICS, providing into a wide range of industry sectors.
This role offers a talented IC Designer to do more than pure block design, as you will have opportunity to take a lead role in the system-level definition of new ASICs and implement transistor level solutions.
You will take responsibility for the specification of products as well as transistor-level design, working closely with customers to take products from initial specification through to start of production.
If you are an ASIC designer who is seeking an opportunity to work on ASIC designs from requirements to manufacture, then this role offers this.
It is a very exciting time for the organisation, as there is huge demand for its ASIC solutions from a wide range of industry sectors, each requiring a different bespoke solution for its application.
- Communicate with customers to capture system-level requirements
- Define product concepts and specifications to achieve winning architectures and solutions
- Contribute across the whole design cycle: ideation, transistor-level design through to post-tapeout.
- Comfortable taking a lead role in a small team in all front-end stages of the design flow
- Analogue Mixed Signal IC Design
- Design of references, ADCs, DACs, LDOs and oscillators
- Good communication skills and team working ability
- Degree in Electronics or Physics