LOCATION OF WORK: A mixture of onsite and remote working can be offered.
An electronics company in Leeds, who design and manufacture consumer IoT connected devices require an RF Design Engineer.
In this role you will be the RF specialist within the R&D team, taken ownership of all RF tasks.
You will have opportunity to work on a variety of devices all of which use low power RF communication. Some of the company’s devices use their own proprietary wireless protocols to communicate.
In this role there will be a mixture of new product design work as well as working on existing products where you will improving and enhancing the RF communication capability.
This role offers you the chance to work on varied RF work, working from system to component level.
- Proven experience in RF design (from system level to component)
- RF experience in receivers, transmitters, synthesisers, and antennas
- Full product lifecycle experience (from Design to EMC)
- Knowledge of sub-GHz/ Bluetooth/ WiFi/ ZigBee front-end design and optimisation.
- Knowledge of antenna design and optimisation
- Knowledge of EM simulators
- Experience working on high-volume manufactured products
- Knowledge of radio standards and experience of taking products through certification
- Experience in using RF test equipment such as network analysers and spectrum analysers
- Experience of Architectural design, systems design, component level testing and a good understanding of EMC.
To discuss this role in further detail please contact Andrew Knight or Chris Oddy at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions Ltd.