LOCATION OF WORK: Can be performed fully remotely
RATE: £45-50 per hour
CONTRACT LENGTH: 6 months initially
IR35 DETERMINATION: Outside of IR35
A global electronics business who do all R&D and manufacturing in the UK require a Project Planner to join their R&D department for an initial 6 month contract which is highly likely to be extended.
It is an extremely exciting time for the business as they are heavily investing in R&D for multiple new product developments.
Your role will be create the project plans for these new developments, which includes resources and timings. You should be confident using MS Project as the planning tool, and ideally should have experience developing project plans for electronic product developments. If you understand the product lifecycle of a new product development this would be highly advantageous.
This role will be well suited to someone who purely specialises in Project Planning, or a Project Manager who enjoys creating project plans.
This role offers you the opportunity to work on interesting product developments working with a variety of stakeholders (Engineers and Senior Management) in a friendly and highly successful electronic organisation.
It has been decided by the business that you can perform this role fully remotely if you wish.
- Excellent Project Planning experience using MS Project
- Experience project planning for R&D product developments e.g. products involving electronics, embedded software, mechanical design
- Knowledge of the product development lifecycle for electronics products (from concept through to manufacture)
- Confident taking ownership and responsibility of project plans
- Strong team working and communication skills