Position: Linux Systems Administrator
Salary: Up to £50,000
Location of Office: Manchester City Centre
Our client in central Manchester is now looking for an experienced Linux Systems Administrator to join their team. They develop and design a range of bespoke software solutions are looking for a System and Network Administrator to provide the infrastructure and support their development team needs.
This is a new role within the business and as such will give the successful candidate the chance to make a real impact and the chance to design and implement new systems and deployments to help the business cope as they continue to grow.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Provision and management of private cloud infrastructure
- Linux systems administration
- Supporting GNU/Linux and Mac desktop environments
- Configuration management and deployment
- Networking basics such as VLANs, DHCP, Wireless networks etc
You will be joining a friendly and supportive team and be required to look after onsite and remote infrastructure and can expect your role to involve:
- Designing and implementing new systems and deployments to cope with business growth.
- Contribute to leading infrastructure endeavours, on both in company and client facing projects.
- Ongoing maintenance of current infrastructure
- Debugging system interaction issues
- Providing desktop Linux & Mac technical support
Career and personal development are actively encouraged and any experience with Shell or Python scripting, CI/CD systems or Ansible would really make your CV stand out.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please get in touch with Laurence Powell or Chris Fawcett from KO2 embedded recruitment solutions.