Salary: up to £60,000
Office Location: Chesterfield
Location of Work: WFH Hybrid working model
An exciting position has now been created for an experienced Engineering Project Manager to join our clients Engineering team as they continue to grow. The successful Project Manager will be reporting directly to the Technical Director and be tasked with leading multiple engineering project delivery plans with a focus on the delivery of a range of embedded software solutions.
The ideal Project Manager will be fluent with Microsoft Projects tools, have relevant project management qualifications, have recent experience working in a dynamic, electronics product environment and will have experience in an embedded development environment. Whilst a technical background in designing embedded software will really make your CV stand out.
The successful Engineering Project Manager will be responsible for taking projects from requirements through to production release as effectively and efficiently as possible using the resources allocated to them. You will work with a multidisciplinary engineering and be expected to communicate with a host of technical and non-technical members of the business.
- Microsoft Projects
- R&D environment experience – embedded/electronics product design
- Experience leading multiple projects at a time
- A background within Embedded software development
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Relevant degree qualification
- Embedded design background
- Agile methodologies
- Project Management qualifications – Prince2 etc