SALARY: £50,000 – £68,000
LOCATION OF OFFICE: Camberley
LOCATION OF WORK: This role is office based.
Our client is now growing their technology team and require an experienced Embedded Team Leader to join their team in the Camberley area. The successful Embedded Team Leader will be heading up a growing development team and ideally still enjoy being hands on in the design and development of new products. In this role you will be working on the design and development of a range of embedded and linux based platforms so experience in these environments coding in C/C++ is a must.
You will ideally have a strong technical skills set covering the majority of the below whilst also having recent team leading, technical leading or management experience in a new product focused, engineering environment. This role will best suit an experienced embedded engineer with recent management or tam leading experience who is keen to remain hands on whilst developing their management career. Your Team Leader role will include the following:
- Development planning
- Leading new product developments – overseeing and contributing to the full design life cycle.
- Leading project meetings and milestones.
- Overseeing product enhancements and future product road maps.
- Delivering products meeting specific time and budgetary guidelines.
- Liaising with company stakeholders and heads of non-technical divisions
- Team management, recruitment and development of existing engineers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Strong embedded design background
- Embedded platforms and Linux environment development
- Team leadership or technical management experience
- Working to agile methodologies
- Excellent C/C++ programming
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of EMC and electrical safety testing
- Recruitment of engineers
- Presenting to senior stakeholders
- Liaising with customers and third parties.