Salary: Up to £60,000
Location of office: Manchester City Centre
Location of work: WFH Hybrid Model
An exciting new role has been created for an Embedded Engineer to join our clients dynamic, fast paced new product development team working towards the design of new range of IoT connected devices within the green energy sector.
The ideal Embedded Engineer will be a technical enthusiast who has proven experience developing new product, working from concept through to in house testing and production. You will be comfortable leading the software development in a small team and your key skill set will include: Embedded C/C++ programming, RTOS or Bare metal development and a range of serial protocols (RS232, SPI, RS485, TCP/IP, I2C etc). Whilst any experience with IoT connected devices, ESP32, STM32L4 or wireless communication protocols (BLE, Bluetooth, Wi-fi, Zigbee etc) would make your CV stand out.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company as they develop industry leading products working with state of the at technology. Based in central Manchester they are easily commutable via car and public transport and offer excellent opportunities for career development and up skilling.
- Embedded C/C++ programming
- RTOS or Bare metal development
- RS232, I2C, SPI, RS485, TCP/IP, USB etc
- Full software lifecycle cycle development
- Wireless protocols: BLE, ZigBee, Wi-Fi, Thread etc
- ESP32, STM32L4, NXP1020 or similar
- Network protocols: MQTT, UDP, TCP, COAP, NTP etc
- Experience leading projects or small teams