Salary: Up to £70,000
Location of office: Stratford, London
Location of work: London / WFH Hybrid Model
A new position has now been created for an experienced Embedded Engineer to join our clients growing team in the Stratford area of London. Our client is an exciting start-up who have gone from strength to strength in the last few years and have a strong product roadmap ahead of them in 2022 and beyond.
They are now keen to add an embedded engineer to their team who will lead on all matters embedded software development with a focus on new product development whilst updating some current products that are already being sold around Europe. The ideal embedded engineer will be degree qualified and have experience working within a small team or start up environment, you will enjoy variety in your role and be keen to develop new products whilst working closely with a small design team throughout the full development lifecycle. Your skills profile should look like the below profile, and you will also be a strong communicator keen to work with the latest technology on cutting edge products.
Skills and experience required:
- Embedded C/C++ Programming
- RTOS or bare metal development
- Microprocessor development – ARM, PIC, Texas Instruments etc
- RS232, RS485, Ethernet, SPI, UART or CAN protocols
- Degree qualification within an Engineering topic
Desirable skills and experience:
- Wireless comms – BLE, Zigbee, Thread, Bluetooth, Wi-fi etc
- Raspberry Pi or Arduino’s
- Software application development – C++ or C#