Position: Electronics Engineer
Location of Office: Cumbria
Salary: Up to £60,000
The Role: Our client are a dynamic and growing engineering company, based in Cumbria. A position has become available for a talented and motivated Electronics Engineer to join our client’s team to help design and innovate their range of cutting-edge acoustic sensor, sonar, and navigation products. . You will evolve existing designs and develop new designs from initial concept, through electronics design, prototyping and commissioning.
Skills and Experience:
- Theoretical knowledge of or experience with analogue circuitry/amplifiers, signal conditioning, analogue-to-digital conversion, digital logic, and power supplies.
- Proficiency in developing electronic schematics and printed circuit board designs with industry-standard CAD software (e.g. Altium Designer).
- Creative and analytical mindset with good attention to detail.
- Good communication and time-management skills, and the ability to work well within a team.
Desirable skills and experience:
• Experience with embedded microprocessors (such as PIC, AVR, and ARM devices) and programming them in C or C++.
- Understanding of various communication protocols (such as RS232/485, SPI, I2C, Ethernet, and USB).
To discuss this role in further detail please contact Chris Fawcett at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions.