Position: Electronics Engineer
Salary: Up to £70,000
Office Location: Nottingham
Location of work: Flexible WFH model is available
The Role: Our client, a growing start up within the medical sector are now keen to add an experienced Electronics Engineer to their team. Their engineering team is based in Nottingham and they offer a flexible WFH model. The successful Electronics Engineer will report directly to the Head of R&D and be given the chance to take responsibility for specification, design, development and testing of the electronics elements of that next generation of products. You will work closely within a small, multidisciplinary team and the successful Electronics Engineer can expect their role to involve:
• Working within a small team to develop electronics specifications and designs
• Delivering high-quality schematics and PCB layouts
• Fast prototyping in support of proof-of-principle activities.
• Contributing to R&D planning
Our client offers flexible working hours and location and the opportunity to join a stable, well-funded business with plenty of new product design projects planned. This is the chance for an electronics engineer to take ownership for the design of a new range of electronic medical devices that will be used around the globe.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Digital circuit design and layout
• Altium design suite
• High-speed/high-bandwith digital interfaces: MIPI and PCIe ideally
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Embedded coding – VHDL or C/C++
• FPGA design
Experience or knowledge if EMI testingPlease contact Laurence Powell at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions Ltd to discuss this role in further detail.