SALARY: up to £45,000
LOCATION OF OFFICE: Bradford, West Yorkshire
LOCATION OF WORK: Hybrid WFH available 2/3 days a week home working.
KO2 are pleased to be recruiting an Electronics Design Engineer for our client working on cutting edge energy efficiency devices, with test houses in Leeds, London & Manchester. The business is looking for an Electronics Design Engineer due to the amount of proof-of-concept work and new R&D projects they are winning. Our client is happy to offer semi remote working for an Electronics Engineer who has the required skill set, attitude and home set up.
This role is for an Electronics Engineer who is not a specialist in one discipline but has the ability to work across analogue circuits, digital circuits, PCB layout, circuit prototyping and test. This role will be ideal for an Electronics Engineer who is looking to work in a range of electronics disciplines with a keen eye for detail who is not afraid to be hands on and pick up a soldering iron when required. You will be working in a small team so can expect plenty of variety in the role and chance to contribute from concept through to test and release.
- Digital and analogue circuit design
- PCB layout and schematic capture
- Circuit prototyping and test
- Development of automated test facilities
- Familiarity with embedded software integration
- Altium or Circuit Studio packages
- Secondary power supply design
- Measurement circuit design
- RF interface design (using off-the-shelf modules)
- Embedded C programming