LOCATION OF WORK: The choice is yours (Either remote working or Falkirk, Scotland)
RATE: £45-50 per hour
CONTRACT LENGTH: 6 months initially (it will extend)
IR35 DETERMINATION: Outside of IR35
An electronics business based in Falkirk, Scotland require an Electronics Design Engineer to join their R&D team for an initial 6 month contract which is likely to be extended.
The Electronics Manager is happy for you to work remotely or work onsite in their offices. It is whatever is best suited for you.
You will be tasked with designing a new handheld medical device which uses RF/ RFID technology.
For this role should have mixed signal design skills (Analogue and Digital) and should have full product lifecycle experience (from design to EMC).
It would be advantageous if you have designed devices that are low powered/ battery powered and use low power wireless RF protocols to communicate (e.g. BLE, Bluetooth, GSM, WiFi).
In this role you will be given a good level of autonomy and responsibility to take ownership of the design tasks and run with them to completion.
This in the chance to work on a very exciting product development, which is receiving huge customer demand for new features and enhancements, which the business is happily investing in.
- Full electronic lifecycle development (from requirements to manufacture)
- Analogue and Digital design skills
- Designed low power/ battery powered devices (ideally Handheld/ Portable devices)
- Designed products that use RF/ RFID technology (e.g. BLE, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G, WiFi, Zigbee)
- Designed for EMC, ESD, LVD, CE, safety approvals