Position: Electronic Design Engineer
Location of Office: Poole
Location of Work: Flexible Hybrid WFH
Salary: Up to £52,000
The Role: A new position has now been created for an Electronics Design Engineer to join our clients expanding engineering team in the Poole area. Flexible hybrid remote working is offered and the successful Electronics Design Engineer will get the chance to take a lead on all matters electronics design whilst working alongside a team of embedded software engineers.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Multilayer PCB Design and layout
- Analogue and digital circuit design
- A Degree qualification within a related Engineering subject
- Embedded C coding or assembler
In this role you will be reporting directly to the Engineering Manager and your main focus will be on the delivery of a new range of industrial control devices whilst also providing updates to some legacy projects. This role will provide a variety of daily tasks and technical challenges including but not limited to the following:
- Creating schematics and PCB layouts to meet specifications
- Electronic circuit design
- Contributing to concept meetings and project planning
- Appropriate documentation and testing
- Firmware development
- Applying sound engineering principles to deliver reliable and robust products
On offer is a competitive salary and strong benefits package that includes 7% matched pension, 25 days holiday, early finish Fridays, bike to work scheme and death in service.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Firmware design – C or C++
- Development for microcontrollers – ARM, PIC, ATMEL etc
- RS232, RS485, SPI, I2C, CANBUS etc
Please contact Laurence Powell at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions Ltd to discuss this role in further detail.