Position: Electronics Test Engineer
Location of Office: Letchworth
Salary: Up to £45,000
The Role: Our client designs and manufactures displays used in hazardous and safety environments for a variety of sectors. Our client is a family business owned and ran by engineers.
Working for our client as a Test Engineer you’ll be part of a small team focused on making sure their new and existing products conform with specifications, regulations and standards. You’ll also play a key part in the development of validation test equipment and test procedures
This role is for a Validation Engineer to both develop and carry out tests for safety critical equipment. This role will be ideal for a Validation or Test Engineer who is looking to work in a safety critical environment. You will need to be methodical and have a keen eye for detail. You will be writing test plans for both the electronics and embedded software, then carrying out the tests to ensure they perform effectively and conform to safety standards.
Skills and Experience:
- Developing tests that meet product requirements and related standards in collaboration with Project Teams.
- Carry out validation testing on electrical / electronic and software, reviewing and reporting the results.
- A basic understanding of electronic design.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Tested products used in Safety Critical/ Hazardous environments.
- Developed test plans and criteria.
- Methodical and a keen eye for detail.
To discuss this role in further detail please contact Chris Fawcett at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions.