Position: Electronic Engineer
Location of Office: Barnsley
Location of work: Hybrid WFH available
Salary: £40,000 – 50,000
The Role: A position is now available for an Electronic Engineer to join an engineering team to work towards the development of a new range of industry leading controller solutions. Our client is an established R&D focused business, with a stellar reputation built upon providing cutting edge, industry leading products for the last 30+ years.
Skills and experience required:
- Full electronic lifecycle experience
- PCB layout and design
- Altium or Eagle software packages
- Mixed circuit design
This role is for an Electronic Engineer who has the ability to work across analogue and digital circuit design, PCB layout, circuit prototyping and test. This role will be ideal for an Electronics Engineer who is looking to work in a range of electronics disciplines with a keen eye for detail who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. You will be working in a small team so can expect plenty of variety in the role and chance to contribute from concept through to test and release.
The successful Electronic Engineer can expect their role to involve:
- Working throughout the product design process from specification to realisation of saleable products. Ensuring new product designs meet latest industry standards
- Taking a leading role in the design of new products and provide support in the maintenance of existing products, demonstrating experience of analogue design, digital design and microcontroller interfacing.
- Developing clear and concise design, production and test documentation
- Working to the highest standards, as product integrity is fundamental, demonstrating best practice design and development techniques along with peer review in line with procedures.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Microcontroller design
- PSU topologies and their design
- Designed products used in Safety Critical/ Hazardous environments
To discuss this role in further detail please contact Laurence Powell at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions.