Position: Electronics Engineer
Location: The Wirral
Are you a passionate and talented Electronics Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to work in the heart of The Wirral? Our client is seeking a dynamic individual to join their innovative team and play a crucial role in designing cutting-edge electronic systems. If you have a deep understanding of STM32 microcontrollers, PCB design, ideally with KiCad, this could be the role for you.
Our client is at the forefront of technological innovation. They specialise in creating advanced electronic solutions that make a positive impact on the world. Their team is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in electronics.
1. PCB Design: Lead the PCB design process from concept to production. Your skills with KiCad will be instrumental in creating efficient and reliable multi-layer PCB layouts.
2. STM32 Expertise: Utilize your in-depth knowledge of STM32 microcontrollers to develop high-performance embedded systems. You’ll work on firmware development, optimizing code, and troubleshooting.
3. Prototyping: Take your designs from the drawing board to real-world prototypes. You’ll have access to state-of-the-art equipment to bring your ideas to life.
4. Collaboration: Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including software engineers, to ensure seamless integration of electronics into our products.
5. Problem-Solving: Tackle complex engineering challenges and provide creative solutions to technical issues.
Required Skills and Experience
• Strong proficiency in PCB design using KiCad.
• RS232, RS485, SPI, I2C, CANbus protocols
• Proven experience with STM32 microcontrollers and embedded systems development.
• Firmware programming in C
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or a related field.
• Knowledge of electronics manufacturing processes and assembly.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package with plenty of opportunity for career growth and the development of new electronics and firmware skills. They offer a collaborative and innovative work environment with access to cutting-edge tools and the chance to work throughout the full design life cycle.
How to Apply:
If you’re excited about the opportunity to contribute to ground-breaking electronics projects, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to Laurence Powell at KO2 Recruitment.