Position: Electronic Engineer
Salary: Up to £65,000
Location of Office: Loughborough
The role: A new position has been created for an Electronics Engineer to join a small team in the Loughborough area as they work towards the development of the next generation of their industry leading products for the environment tech sector.
The successful Electronics Engineer will be joining a small design team and can expect plenty of variety in their day-to-day tasks and will be given the chance to work throughout the full design life cycle. You will ideally be a hands-on electronics engineer who enjoys picking up a soldering iron or oscilloscope and solving complex design problems. You will be working within a small team of like minded engineers from different backgrounds and can expect your role to involve: developing hardware prototypes, designing new PCBs and circuits, bench testing, documenting designs and test procedures and performing in house tests, diagnoses and repairs.
Skills and experience required:
- Analogue and Digital design and integration
- PCB design and layout
- SPI, I2C, UART, RS485
- Using lab equipment – Oscilloscopes, DMMs, Signal generators etc
- Prototyping and bench testing
Desirable skills and experience:
- Embedded Microcontrollers – Atmel, STM, PIC etc
- Hands on assembly – soldering/de-soldering, crimping, surface mount and through-hole technologies
- Test, diagnose and repair – fault finding to component level.
Apply today for this Electronics Engineer role with an up-to-date CV or contact Laurence Powell at KO2 Embedded Recruitment for more information.