Rate: £40-50 per hour
Location of office: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Location of work: 2 or 3 days a week in the office. 2 or 3 days a week remote working
Contract length: 6 months
IR35 status: Outside of IR35
An electronics business specialising in the design and manufacture of IoT connected wearable devices requires an Electronic Design Engineer to join their R&D team.
You will have opportunity to work on various low power wireless devices that are different stages of the electronics lifecycle. Some task work will require you to do design enhancements with more modern technology and additional features. Other task work will be to do a redesign to an existing device that requires a design change.
For this role you should demonstrate excellent Analogue and Digital design skills, ideally designing low power wireless devices that use low power RF communication protocols to communicate e.g. BLE/ Bluetooth/3G/ LTE/ WiFi.
If you are an Electronics Engineer who enjoys working on tasks at different stages of the electronics lifecycle, then this role will keep you nicely stimulated.
- Full electronic lifecycle experience e.g. Concept to Manufacture
- Analogue and Digital design skills
- Designing low power/ battery powered devices
- Designed for EMC compliance
- Designed products that use RF/ Wireless Communication Protocols e.g BLE, Bluetooth, 3G/ 4G, WiFi
- Designed high volume/ low cost products