LOCATION OF OFFICE: Stockport, Greater Manchester
LOCATION OF WORK: Flexible working
A position has now been created for an Electronics Engineer to join our clients growing Engineering team, working out of their Stockport based offices. Our client is a leader in the space and satellite communications field and are now working on new, cutting edge projects due for release in early 2022.
The successful Electronics Engineer will get the chance to contribute to these brand-new designs whilst working with modern technology in a state-of-the-art design environment. You will be degree qualified, have a passion for electronics design and be able to illustrate experience working with the majority of the skills highlighted below:
- Digital circuit design
- Analogue circuit design
- Microcontroller/Digital Signal Processor design
- High speed digital interfaces (ADC/DACs, SerDes etc)
- Schematic capture
Whilst any experience with the below is desirable:
- RF communication protocols
- Multilayer PCB design
- Power supplies and sensors – DC/DC, Low power
Joining a growing, challenging design team you will need to be a strong communicator and confident in your own ability. You can expect your role to involve:
- Responsible throughout the product development lifecycle for the specification, design and
- validation of satellite communication platforms
- Detailed electronic circuit design including schematic capture, component selection and simulation.
- Directing in-house and 3rd party PCB layout design teams
- Deliver prototype and product quality manufacturing packages.
- Supporting electronics/Software/System integration, validation and qualification