Location of Office: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Location of Work: WFH Hybrid Model 50% home based
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000
As our client continue to grow their Engineering Team they are now seeking an experienced Electronics Design Engineer to join the team as they work towards the development of a new range of IoT devices that have a positive impact on people’s lives.
You will be joining an established design team and be given the chance to work within a multidiscipline R&D team, consisting of Embedded, Software, Mechanical and Electronic design Engineers. You will be expected to contribute throughout the design life cycle from initial concept through to in house testing and manufacture. The role offers plenty of variety, working mainly on new designs, whilst also providing updates and improvements to existing products.
Our client offer a flexible home working policy and you will be able to work remotely 50% of the time with flexible working hours available to help with the commute on days when you are in the office. On offer is a strong salary of up to £60,000 plus benefits and the chance to develop industry leading products that improves peoples lives.
- Mix digital and analogue circuit design
- UART, ADC’s, DAC’s, I2C, SPI, USB, Ethernet, RS232, RS485
- Schematic and PCB layout capture using CAD (Altium preferred).
- Engineering Degree (Electronics or Electrical & Electronics, Physics or Applied Physics).
Desirable skills and experience:
- RF design
- SMPS (DC-DC and AC-DC) design
- Design for EMC, ESD, LVD, CE, safety approvals
- Low level analogue design, miscellaneous interfacing circuitry etc.