Position: DevOps Engineer
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000
Location of work: Fully Remote
Our client is now growing their technology team which is focused on the development of new, cutting-edge autonomous vehicle platforms and software tools. These projects are truly unique and will set the industry standard moving forward. They are happy for people to take on this role on a remote basis and have been successfully working to this model for several years now.
The successful DevOps Engineer will be joining a growing team and will take on a critical role as they continue to increase their product and service offering. The ideal DevOps Engineer will have industry experience in a similar role, ideally have worked in a R&D Environment and you can expect your role to involve: design and deployment of continuous integration systems and services, working closely with the development team throughout the entire life cycle. Designing and implementing automated solutions and you will also be expected to contribute to cross-department planning meetings, leading design and architecture of the CI/CD environment.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in setting up and maintaining modern CI/CD infrastructures for tooling and software, including embedded software
- Several years of experience with UNIX and common DevOps technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Azure, Artifactory, GIT, the Atlassian Toolchain, Docker etc.)
- Knowledge of common scripting languages (e.g. Batch / Shell, Python, Ansible, Groovy)
- Degree in a relevant Computer Science or Engineering subject
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience with static analysis tools (e.g. QAC++, Coverity)
- Knowledge of C ++, KVM / QEMU, Conan or the integration of embedded hardware in build and test environments are an advantage.
They offer an excellent benefits package and the chance to work on cutting edge, industry leading software solutions with a structured career development program available from day one