Position: CI/CD Software Engineer
Location of Office: Fully Remote
Salary: Up to £65,000 plus benefits
The role: Our client, a leader in the design and development of software solutions for a host of customers within the autonomous driving sector are now looking for a CI/CD Software Engineer to join their team working on a fully remote basis. Our client’s development team continues to grow and with a host of exciting projects currently live and a fully stacked product roadmap ahead of them they are again looking to strengthen the team in this area.
Experience or knowledge of the following is required:
- CI/CD automation, build and test optimisation.
- Cloud technologies – AWS, Azure, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes etc
- Programming or scripting – C++, Python or Java
- SaaS Engineering
The successful candidate can expect the role to involve:
- Working within an agile and international operating environment you are responsible for design, development, and implementation of new strategies for the Continuous Integration & Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline of the ETAS License Management SaaS solution.
- As the CI/CD engineer responsible you will develop and continuously evolve innovative solutions to optimize the efficiency of the pipeline based on provided infrastructure (Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, AWS, Kubernetes, Ansible, etc.)
- Alongside the ETAS License Management engineering scrum team, you will define and implement automated acceptance criteria along the value chain (quality gates) including automation and test cases.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the operation of the CI/CD pipeline and the coordination of problem determination in collaboration with the engineering team.
- As a member of an agile Scrum team you actively collaborate and coordinate work within the team.
This role can be performed fully remote and offer is a salary of up to £65,000 plus a strong benefits packages that includes a generous bonus, pension, very flexible working and more.
Please contact Laurence Powell or Chris Fawcett at KO2 Embedded Recruitment Solutions Ltd to discuss this role in further details.