SALARY: £35,000 – £55,000
LOCATION OF OFFICE: Brighton
LOCATION OF WORK: Remote working available
A new opportunity has been created for a C# Software Developer to join our Brighton based client as they continue to develop new market leading electronic products. The successful Software Developer’s main function will be to develop and maintain PC tools and web-enabled applications to support their current and future products. This will involve modifying and maintaining existing software to meet customer requirements whilst working closely with the NPI team towards new product features.
The ideal C# Software Developer will be degree qualified in a relevant subject, have experience in a similar role and a core skill set including C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, application development and experience within an agile environment. Whilst experience within an industrial or engineering product focussed environment is desirable.
Their offices are based in the Brighton area, but they are happy for this role to be performed mostly remotely with the occasional visit to the office. They offer a clear career development path, flexible working hours and the opportunity to join a stable, well-funded business with plenty of new product design projects planned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- C# ASP.NET
- Windows application development
- WCF, Web API (REST), MQQT or Web Sockets
- SQL Server, SQLite, NoSQL
- Agile software development
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Web development using .NET, ASP.NET, HTML5, CSS etc
- MongoDB, MySQL, Postres or InfluxB
- Network and serial comms: TCP/IP, RS232, RS485, ModBus or Profibus
- Experience of working in a manufacturing or electronics environment